Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm

Oh my goodness---David and I watched a movie last night called "Bark" about a lady who had a nervous breakdown and she thought she was a dog. Her only communication was barking. When her husband asked his wife's Mom, Dad and sister to come visit so he could tell them what was happening, it was obvious that her family was dysfunctional. The Dad drank the entire time, the sister was being the adult trying to wake Mom and Dad up to the seriousness of the situation and the Mom, immediately upon their arrival, began doing little water color paintings and crafts. Hmmmm....is that me. I wonder if my craftiness is bordering on dysfunctional. I wonder if my kids and friends think that is what I am all about. Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment